MUKTI has planned for a major plantation activity on 13-15th August 2016 as part of the Environmental Awareness project Save the Sunderban (Go-Green). This will continue for 3 days and involve hundreds of local school students and villagers of Sunderban. This is considered to be the largest go green and environmental awareness drive in Sunderban. Many environmental awareness initiative will be taken place so that the students of this area are encouraged to understand the importance of environment and how to become environment friendly citizen of future.
- 20,000 plants will be planted throughout the 3 days long plantation event
- 100 households will be provided average 200 saplings each for front and backyard beautification
- 20 local club premises will be covered in this event
- 20 school premises will be covered by 30-40 group of students monitored by their school teachers
- 50 groups will be formed with 2,000 members to accomplish the job
- 500 coconut saplings will be planted across the bank of rivers in Sunderban and road side
- Flag hosting will take place on 15th August
- Eminent personality from Government & Non-governmental sector will attend the program and deliver their speech about environment awareness
- A quiz competition will take place on 15th august with participating students
- Refreshments will be provided for all participants
We are happy to announce a naming context of this event. Please propose an interesting name of this event and win an exciting prize from MUKTI.
Guidelines and Rules:
- Suggest a name of this event on of before 9th August 5 PM IST by adding a comment to this post.
- Name can be in either in Bengali or English.
- Name should not contain more than 20 letters.
- A panel of judge comprising volunteers of MUKTI will choose one best name among all entries.
- Decision of judges will be final.
- Mukti will announce the winner name in Facebook page of MUKTI.
- MUKTI can use the selected name for this event as per their wish and will not be obligated for anything else.
- The winner will be contacted by office of MUKTI to handover the prize.
Let’s show your creativity and come up with an exciting name of the event!