Table of Contents
Since its inception in 2006, Mukti’s Talented Student Sponsorship (TSS) has served as a beacon of hope and opportunity across various districts of West Bengal and India. This pivotal program is dedicated to nurturing exceptional yet underprivileged young talents by providing vital financial support, enabling them to pursue their academic aspirations without hindrance. Beyond mere….View More
This year, at the 18th TSS Award Ceremony, Mukti honored students for exceptional social contributions, dividing awards into four categories. Health & Awareness Award: Presented to Humaira Khatun, a current MBBS student at Calcutta National Medical College. Humaira, residing in Baruipur, South 24 Parganas district, dedicates Sundays to volunteering at Lifecare Blood Bank’s blood donation….View More
Mukti joyfully announces the remarkable achievement of Hargopal Dutta, an alumnus of Talented Student Sponsorship (TSS), as he embarks on a groundbreaking journey as a scientist at the esteemed Central TASAR Research and Training Institute in Ranchi. His selection by the Central Silk Board, following his stellar performance in the ICAR SRF examination, promises the….View More
In alignment with the United Nations’ designation of World Habitat Day on the first Monday of October, Mukti Support Schools (MSS) celebrated this vital occasion on October 2nd this year. The day has been dedicated to the theme of habitat preservation, highlighting the pressing issue of endangerment caused by a multitude of irrational human activities….View More
Within the framework of the Value Education Project, Mukti has crafted a series of theme-based classroom activities set to kick off this September. These engaging activities are designed to instill values in children through enjoyable and interactive experiences. As part of this initiative, students from classes 8 to 10 at Mukti Support Schools have been….View More
Mukti, along with training partner “Vivek Pathe”, organized value education sessions for Mukti Support School (MSS) teachers. The third module, held from August 19th to 28th, 2023, focused on the basics of gender and sex. 106 teachers from 4 MSS branches participated. The first module (Introductory) prompted teachers to reflect on their reasons for joining….View More
Mukti believes that great teachers are essential for a great education. To ensure that teachers stay up-to-date with current educational trends, continuous training is vital. Thus, Mukti embarked on a journey to provide training in English, Mathematics, and Sciences – the three subjects often found wanting in rural settings. The first step was the English….View More
Mukti is thrilled to announce the successful conclusion of the elocution competition held on June 5th, 2023, among the talented students of Mukti Support School (MSS). We extend our warmest wishes and heartfelt congratulations to all the participants for their dedicated efforts. In recognition of their exceptional speaking skills in English, Mukti will present two….View More
On July 2nd, 2023, the Let’s Do Some Good Foundation (LDSGF) spread joy by gifting a delectable lunch to 307 individuals, including students, teachers, and ground staff of the Mukti Kishalaya Support School (MKSS). This day held a special significance as it marked the death anniversary of Ms. Sonali’s mother. Ms.Sonali is a cherished member….View More
• To provide affordable basic education and improve academic performance for underprivileged children in rural West Bengal.
• To promote programs for quality education and equal learning opportunities to enhance capabilities and future prospects of students.
• To address the deficiency of positive values in the formal education system and focus on holistic development of children.
• To support exceptionally talented underprivileged students financially to help them reach their academic potential.
• To implement skill training programs to reduce youth unemployment, poverty, and marginalization in areas like the Sundarbans.
• To extend support beyond traditional classrooms by providing digital study materials for accessible, affordable, and widespread education.
• To provide affordable and accessible basic education facilities to underprivileged children, thus reducing the dropout rate in rural areas.
• To advance quality education and offer equal learning opportunities for all students, aimed at enhancing their capabilities and guiding them towards prosperous futures.
• To integrate value education into the formal education system, fostering the holistic development of children and instilling positive values in them.
• To offer financial support to exceptional yet underprivileged students, enabling them to pursue their academic goals without financial constraints.
• To establish initiatives that provide vocational training to rural youth, preparing them for employment and mitigating the prevalent unemployment issue.
• To extend the support beyond the traditional classroom setting by providing digital study materials and resources, making education more accessible, affordable, and widely available for all learners.
South 24 Pgs, Howrah, East Medinipur and West Medinipur districts of West Bengal, India
A dedicated implementation team is involved in the successful delivery of the programs. Each project has a dedicated project coordinator and field supervisor who are actively engaged in the project’s implementation. Teachers play a key role in delivering project outcomes. A program Director monitors all the projects on a regular basis and provides regular reports to the funding agency according to the required format. A Program Lead oversees the overall implementation of the program
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-6290589664
22 Canal Side Road, Barhans, Garia, Kolkata – 700 084