|January 10, 2010, Santosh Gorai Balika Vidyalaya, Kankandighi, Sunderban, West Bengal|
The Year 2010 has designated as the International Year of Biodiversity and International Year of Youth. In the starting of this year Mukti India has taken an action and conducted an event for the youth of Sunderban to make their life into success. Dr Siddhartha Ganguli an Anatomist has conducted an event about body and brain and how you can lead a successfully happy life through body and brain. The event was organised by Judhisthir Halder, Madhusudhan Bairagi, Coaching centre teacher and other members of Mukti. 100 Students of class 8 & 9 from eight coaching centre has participated in this event. .
Dr. Siddhartha Ganguli, has given a wide discussion that ďAre you truly happy? Do you even know what it means to be happy and what it takes to achieve happiness? These are important questions for anyone who is seeking happiness to ask themselves. I live my life to maintain my own happiness while trying my best to not cause unhappiness to anyone else. If you want to be happy you need to understand that you can be happy and that you should be happy. Many people make the mistake of believing that they donít deserve happiness and accept their unhappy state as their destiny. The truth of the matter is that happiness, like anything else in life, needs to be nurtured. .
Dr Siddhartha Ganguli has defined the elements of body & how this elements is been controlled by the brain. Brain is the control center for movement, sleep, hunger, thirst, and virtually every other vital activity necessary to survive.
People should spend a few minutes each day thinking about the things that make them happy. These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead to continued happiness. To make a life happily one of the basic reasons is Positive body language which is controlled by Brain. Dr Siddhartha Ganguli has given a lecture about the 6 Critical Elements of Body Language
1. WALK - Almost every guy I see approaching a girl, is either fidgeting or has his hands in his pockets. Our hands are an extremely important and delicate part of the human body. When we feel threatened or insecure, we want to protect them. Fidgeting demonstrates nervousness, nervousness creates weaker rapport, weak rapport means enjoy sleeping alone tonight. Let your hands hang naturally, swaying a little as you walk.
2. ARMS - Leave the crossed arms for scornful bosses and reprimanding parents. This is the most defensive and closed-minded position the arms can take. I prefer to put my hands in my back pockets once I`ve started talking to a girl. It makes your torso vulnerable, indicating a very confident and comfortable state of mind.
3. EYE-CONTACT - Whether it`s some girl or your boss, always look at the person you`re talking to, and DO NOT look below her neck line. You`re trying to portray the cool guy who gets plenty of girls, not the loser who canít get over her cup size.
4. POSTURE - The focus of rapport building is establishing a comfortable relationship with the other person, which starts with a comfortable posture.
5. FACE - Simply spend a few extra minutes on your appearance you will be subconsciously putting yourself in a better mood.
6. SPEECH- Finding the humor in situations can also lead to happiness. While there are times that require you to be serious, when it is appropriate, find a way to make light of a situation that would otherwise make you unhappy.
Maintaining your health is another way to achieve happiness. Being overweight or not eating nutritious foods can have a negative effect on your mood. Additionally, exercise has been known to release endorphins that give you a feeling of happiness.
The proclamation was intended to draw attention to problems of the youth through out the world. This was used to explain the importance of how every youth is entitled to lead a happy life. This all made it possible with the help of Mukti India. These projects make a great success and all the youth should implement the above statements to their life which will make their life into Success.
Thank you for supporting Mukti's mission to serve the low income and under privileged people to foster self-reliant and thriving communities. Together we will create an environment where each and every individual in the society can look forward to have a promising future.